The following boilers models are included in this deal:
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus
- EcoTEC exclusive
- EcoTEC pro.
If you want a new Vaillant Combi Boiler, System Boiler or Regular boiler, there really has never been a better time to buy one.
Take a look at the Vaillant Boiler range available on the Direct Heating Supplies website:
What do you need to do to get your Vaillant 5 year warranty?
Getting your warranty sorted is nice and easy, you just need to get your boiler installed within 30 days of purchasing it and validate your warranty online, by phone or by post.
Vaillant will then process this increase in guarantee period and will then send confirmation of this through to you.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Vaillant website.
*Summary Of Terms And Conditions:
- The extended guarantee is available on all Vaillant ecoTEC plus and pro boiler models only purchased between 1st October 2012 and 31st December 2012
- The offer is not available on Vaillant commercial ecoTEC 46kW and 65kW boiler models
- The qualifying Vaillant boiler must be installed by 30th January 2013
- The guarantee must be registered within 30 days of purchase
- The guarantee must be registered in the following ways:-
- Free of charge parts and labour delivered by Vaillant engineers during the extended guarantee period for all boiler functional components, both against manufacturing defect and normal wear and tear
- The extended guarantee applies to the boiler only, not to other system components.
- The guarantee applies to the boiler at the installation address, and is not affected by change of the homeowner
- Any decision made by Vaillant will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, support or promotion from Vaillant
- Non-functional components (casings, etc.)
- Deliberate damage
- Component failure due to system and/or water supply contamination
- Failures due to incorrect installation
The boiler must be serviced annually by a registered Gas Safe Engineer in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Service details must be recorded in the Benchmark logbook. The Annual service cost is not included in the extended guarantee.
Click here to see the full terms and conditions on the Vaillant website.