Reliable and affordable, Heatline Radiators are fast becoming one of the leading radiator models in the UK, offering a comprehensive portfolio of radiator solutions for your heating needs.
With more than 50 years of manufacturing experience Heatline have established an enviable reputation for producing cost effective, high efficiency equipment that’s easy to install and maintain.
Heatline’s extensive range of radiators offer a style and size to complement any setting, with the added peace of mind of a 10 year manufacturing guarantee.
If you are in the UK you can purchase Heatline Compact Radiators from Direct Heating Supplies, the new range of the Heatline Compact is an exclusive yet affordable domestic radiator offering traditional looks with compact style.
Representing the ultimate combination of space-saving efficiency and simple, classic design, Heatline Compact Radiators lend a quiet elegance to any style of decor.
Radiators are commonly used to heat buildings. In a central heating system, hot water or sometimes steam is generated in a central boiler, and circulated by pumps through radiators within the building. There are two types: Single-pipe and double-pipe. The single-pipe radiators work with steam, while the double-pipe radiators work with steam or hot water.
Comprehensive choice to suit virtually any domestic requirement
- 25mm Pitch giving one of the highest outputs per square metre
- Guaranteed for 10 years against manufacturing defects
- Zinc Phosphate and Kataforez paint finish is 2-4 times higher corrosion resistant than wet paint and iron phosphate
- BS EN 442, DIN + NF tested and certified
- High quality white enamel finish, RAL 9010
- Installation package includes brackets, vents, bolts and wall plugs
- Factory fitted top grilles and side panels
- Pressure tested to 13 bar, maximum working pressure 10 bar
- Maximum operating temperature 120°C