You can control both the hot water and central heating temperatures on a Worcester Greenstar 30 CDi combi. They also offer the widest choice of operating features within our gas boiler range, providing the ultimate in user convenience, performance and economy.The higher outputs of Greenstar CDi boilers can be suitable for larger properties with more than one bathroom.
Greenstar CDi combi boilers are unique in that they condense in both heating and hot water modes, resulting in greater efficiency and fuel savings.
Central heating output: 30kW
Domestic hot water flow rate: 12.3 litres per minute at 35 degree temperature rise (provided adequate mains pressure is available)
- The Greenstar 30CDi is 90.2% efficient and is in the highest possible official efficiency category, SEDBUK band ‘A‘
- This boiler is registered with the Energy Saving Trust.
Features and benefits
- Best boiler efficiency rating (SEDBUK band A)
- Fully condensing in both central heating and domestic hot water modes
- Keep hot facility – instantly available hot water
- Wall mounting frame allows pipework to be hidden from view
- Low NOx and CO2 emissions – environmentally friendly
- 2 year guarantee, 10 year guarantee on primary heat exchanger and 5 year anti-scale guarantee on domestic hot water heat exchanger (subject to terms and conditions)
- Hot water and central heating temperatures can be controlled
- Multi-directional fluing means boiler can be sited in a wider variety of places
- Mechanical, digital and new generation intelligent controls all compatible
- Heat load and flow generated precisely to meet the heating system’s requirements using a modulating pump